Wednesday, August 21, 2013

It IS all about the size!

Well, my little 4-gallon aquarium was not as healthy as I like. Unfortunately, due to the small volume of water, the parameters were just not as stable. Temperature, especially, was quite difficult to control and had a negative effect on the inhabitants.

So, back to the drawing board I go. I decided to go with a larger aquarium to achieve for greater stability.... here comes the CAD Lights low-iron glass 10-gallon. While I was at it, I decided that I'd upgrade the lighting as well. Back to the old trusty MaxSpect Razor: this time a Nano Razor. I really like the spectrum and the ease of programming on these so it was an easy choice. At 60W max power, it also provides enough light for whatever I may decide to keep down the  road.

The current inhabitants include a large rose bubble anemone and a valentini puffer. Pair of designer clowns will be coming soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment